This is my second full week of playing Beat the Streak. The first week I
was able to reach two consecutive wins and then three. In both cases I
lost in the double down pick. I knew from the very start, my chances of
being competitive in this game would be slim if I could not find any
information that could get me on a good streak. Finding good information
about being successful in this game has been difficult. For a game that
has been around for 15 years there is very little information, and the
information that I did find is not up to date.It is for this reason that I decided to start this blog, my love for the game of baseball, and wanting to learn more on being successful. But I did not want to write about the same thing as every other blog does. I wanted something different. I found that with Beat the Streak, it gives me the chance to write about something I am passionate about and to pass on information that could help someone win $5.6 million.
Some topics that I will be covering are, the hitters ball park, the visiting team, and the top of the order. These are basic topics that could be used for those getting in to this game for the first time. For more of the advanced topics I will cover what I can, but for them to be effective they will require hard work and dedication on your part. All the post will not be the best advise for you. That only come from you.
My best advise, never give up, never get discouraged, and always have fun. I would also encourage you to post your thoughts in our comments section. You never know. You may find the answer that could get you to 57.
No comments:
Post a Comment